sexta-feira, 12 de julho de 2013

RESTAURANT EXPLODE IN RIO DE JANEIRO




There was a serious neglect of the chef, because when he came with some employees in the building where the kitchen is located in a restaruant on the ground floor, all felt a strong smell of gas. In situations like this, do not light up, because it generates a small spark, which can cause an explosion, and that's what happened. One of the employees who survived, chose to stay outside and saw the bodies of their colleagues being thrown, when they turned on the switch. (Scribe Valdemir Mota de Menezes)
RESTAURANT EXPLODE IN RIO DE JANEIRO por favoritosescribavaldemir

Nenhum comentário: